A BAR role is not required for Reviewers
*Reviewing Applicant Material simulation
*note: images may appear different than they appear in the simulation
Log into UNMJobs (Do not use Microsoft Edge)
From the Navigation Bar, hover over Recruit tab
Click Review Applicants
- View application information, select the value (numeric) under the Applicant column in Open Positions
- Once selected, you will see the Manage Application page
In Manage Applications
- Select the icon next to the applicant's name to view a single applicant's resume/CV as a PDF.
- Click on To view more information on a single candidate click the applicant's name to view applicant. This directs you to the Applicant's Profile
- View To view additional application material select the documents tab, a list of attached documents will appear.
- To mark the applicant as reviewed go to the Statuses tab, in the Under Review by Department/Committee section, check the box to mark the applicant as reviewed.
|3.1||To view multiple applicants select the next to the applicants' name then click the Action button, select Resume/CV Review to go to the resume review screen which allows you to toggle between the attached resume/CV for the selected applicants. A PDF for the applicant's application or resume/CV can be generated from this page.|