- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Procedures for approving a hiring request.
For a user that has been identified as an approver for a requisition.
A BAR role is not required to be a requisition approver.
You will receive the email below when a requisition has been submitted to you for approval.
View Pending Requests
To view the request, click on the link in the email to be brought to UNMJobs and log in.
- Hover over Recruit and select Recruiting Approvals.
Image RemovedImage Added
The requisition will appear in your Pending queue.
- Click the requisition title to view the details of the requisition.
- To approve click the checkmark icon.
- To return the hiring request to the hiring coordinator, select the cancel icon and click Submit.
- Add a comment, once Approve or Deny is clicked a dropdown icon will display, click it to add Comment
- Once the requisition has been approved or denied, it will be immediately removed from your approval queue and go on to the next approver in queue.
For questions and support concerning Main & Branch Campus Faculty contact the Office of Faculty Affairs and Services:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 505-277-4528
|Table of Contents|
Approving a Requisition