To identify first steps for implementing Phase 2 for New Compensation Guidelines project
- Carlos Abeyta will take the lead on Job Family Progressions; drafting the concept summary
- Stacie Jackson will take the lead on Downgrades, Retention Offers, and Counter Offers; drafting the concept summaries
- On , Carlos Abeyta, Stacie Jackson and Chris Hamilton will meet to discuss progress on concept summaries
- Carlos Abeyta and Stacie Jackson will submit concept summaries to Chris Hamilton by
- Step 1: Concept
- Articulate the overall concept - it's purpose, how it will address pain points, etc.
- Considerations - approvals needed, eligibility for consideration, implications on other processes, etc.
- Steps to address - the high-level view of the process
Milestone - provide summaries of the concepts to Marleen and Dorothy
- Step 2: Development
- Analyze factors that will be impacted - changes to policies, timing with other comp guidelines, etc.
- Review existing compensation guidelines and identify changes needed
- Identify technology needed and the tech-related opportunities - electronic and/or web-based forms, reports needed, etc.
Milestone - provide summaries of the development plan to Marleen and Dorothy
- Step 3: Implementation
- Develop content to be launched on the website
- Create communications for HR Agents, HR Forums, and HR Newsletters
- Train staff who will be impacted (most likely Client Services staff)
Milestone: provide summary of accomplishments to Marleen and Dorothy. Discuss plan for remaining guideline changes.
- Step 4: Review
- Review implementation (what worked, didn't work, and what we want to try in next phase)
- Address pain points with new processes and make tweaks as needed