Considerations Before Starting
Please note approval requirements for the following areas:
EVP for Administration: A completed "Temporary / On-Call Staff Hiring Request' with the EVP's signature must be attached.
Provost Office: An e-mail stating approval from the Provost's office.
- Under the "Enter New Effective Date for Job Extend" section:
- The Job Effective and Personnel Date should reflect the new effective date. This date should be the next calendar day after the current assignment end date.
- Under the "Job End Fields" section:
- The Job Effective Date and the Job End Date should both reflect the new assignment end date. Temporary assignments may not exceed twelve (12) months.
- The "Routing Queue" is a pre-defined standard of approval levels. If you require a second level approver or an FYI:
- Add in the Approval Level column as needed.
- The User Name is the person/entity associated with a specific approval level.
- The Required Action field identifies the appropriate action needed by the user.
In the Comments field, please note the reason for the requested extension.