Welcome to the UNMJobs Hiring Coordinator Training
This is a simulation-based training that emulates the requisition process for the Hiring Coordinator through each of the five employment areas. Be sure to follow each employment area pathway for the type of employee you hire. When you have completed the pathways for your area, you must acknowledge you have done so in Learning Central (course ID: UNMJobs 101) before you can request the Hiring Coordinator BAR role.
To Complete the UNMJobs Training
- Complete the training simulations for employment areas in which you hire
- Once completed, log into Learning Central and search for UNMJobs 101
- Acknowledge that you have completed the UNMJobs training
- Log into the BAR
- Select Roles by Function at the top
- Select UNMJobs2 Roles (listing is alphabetical)
- Select Hiring Coordinator and follow the prompts
Obtaining the Hiring Coordinator Role
This training, along with the Securing Private Data course and exam, are required for the Hiring Coordinator role. The Hiring Coordinator role in UNMJobs allows you to create requisitions and ultimately hire applicants.