When UNMJobs first went live, it included an option to log in using your LinkedIn credentials. This option created some confusion and caused problems for some users, therefore the LinkedIn option has been removed.
But don't worry! If you created a profile with LinkedIn or are in the process of completing an application or accepting a job you can still access all your profile information.
To do so:
- From the external Career Site navigate to the UNMJobs Login page.
- Select Forgot password? beneath the Sign In button.
- Enter your email address that is connected to your LinkedIn account.
- Complete the reCaptcha field by typing the text shown in the image above the field.
- Check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org.
This may take up to 20 minutes or so and you will want to check your junk/spam folder to make sure it doesn't get filtered there.
- Click the password reset link in the email from email@example.com that contains the subject line "UNMJobs Password Reset Request"
- In the password reset box, enter a new password and confirm it.
- Click Submit and you will be taken back to the external Career Site where you will need to select the Log In on the upper right corner of the page and use your new password to login.