When attempting to create a user profile in UNMJobs the following error message is received:
This occurs when:
1) The email address used to create the profile is already in use.
2) If a UNM student, the student's preferred email address or email address that was used when applying to become a student at UNM is on record and is already in use. This happens to all students.
A) If you are a current UNM Staff, Faculty, or Student and are attempting to create a profile using your UNM email address.
- Do not create a profile.
- Log into the internal Career Center using your NetID and Password.
- To search job postings, click UNMJobs → Career Center and click Search.
B) If you are current UNM Staff, Faculty, or Student and are attempting to create a profile with your personal (non-UNM, non-Salud) email address.
- Verify that your personal email address is not currently registered as your preferred email address
- Log into Demographic Self-Service (DSS)
- Click the Email tab and verify the Preferred Email address field
- Remove your preferred email address and click update. If you have a Salud email address in your preferred email address field do not remove it.
- Wait 6 hours
- Return to UNMJobs and create your profile using your personal email address.
C) Use a different email address when creating a profile.
D) If you are not sure about where you should login or create a profile
Go to https://unmjobs.unm.edu and complete the form to be directed to the correct login page.